On this page, you can find the National Institute of Electronics NIE Jobs 2022 – www.nie.gov.pk. This Ministry of Science and Technology – NIE Career opportunities were announced through the Daily Express newspaper on 5th June 2022.
Currently, The National Institute of Electronics has announced two advertisements. NIE is looking to hire applications for its projects titled Up-Gradation of Printed Circuit Board PCB Facility and Semiconductor Chip Design Facilitation Centre & Network Establishment.
|Posted on:||5th June 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BBA, BE, BS, DAE, M.Phil, Master, Matric, MS|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Science and Technology – MOST|
|Address:||Deputy Director Personnel, NIE, Plot No. 17, Street No. 06, Sector H-9/I, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Job opportunities are opening as Consultant, Senior Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Support Engineer, Admin Assistant, Technical Associate, Admin Associate, and Attendant.
Candidates across Pakistan may apply for these Government Jobs – Today NIE Careers Opportunities. The Provincial Quotas are listed in the advertisement. Only applications who meet the eligibility criteria should forward applications.
Interested professionals with qualifications such as Matriculation, DAE, BBA, MS, BS, MSc, BE, Ph.D., and M.Phil with relevant field experience are eligible to give their services to NIE. Complete acceptability criteria for these posts are affixed to the vacancy notice.
How to Apply for National Institute of Electronics NIE Jobs 2022 – www.nie.gov.pk?
- You can download the Application Form from the NIE’s website www.nie.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Degrees/certificates must be from HEC-recognized institutes.
- Candidates may also Apply Online on the National Job Portal NJP www.njp.gov.pk.
- All vacancies will be filled on a merit basis by observing regional/provincial quotas as per Federal Government Rules.
- The filled application form with correct and complete information should be addressed to the Deputy Director Personnel, NIE, Plot No. 17, Street No. 06, Sector H-9/I, Islamabad.
- Applications must reach the office within 15 days.